2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 29 Nov, 2012 11:29
A little news!
We are working on a dinner Thursday the 2nd May 2013 (the day before CBC, yes, you are right). It will be smaller then last years Sour&Bitter, around 50 people, semi-seated dinner. Still working on the beer list, we promise it will be crazy, Framboos of cause, BA Speedway will also show up.
Chefs.....some of the amazing guys from Na-Cl (http://na-cl.dk/
A couple of chefs from the same group did a great dinner a couple of weeks back where Drikkeriget was lucky enough to be the beer supplier (a great mixed of cheese, Evil Twin and Alesmith). In Danish but check it out here: http://www.becauseitmatters.dk/unika-til-forret-hovedret-og-dessert/
Beautifull picture (http://www.martinkaufmann.dk/
) of one of the greatest dessert I have had (in Danish: Ymer sorbet, øllebrød, et bjerg af guf, flagerne er hirsegrød, havregrød og øllebrød). Old Numbskull was a perfect match!
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 22 Nov, 2012 17:43
We might be fucked.....having tons of beer traveling........but surely not arriving in time.......we want to taste it........Judgement Day with a little south of San Diego flavor.........Chilies, Tamarind and Cinnamon........it is already upon some of us.........http://www.lostabbey.com/2012/11/21/vodcast-40-mayan-judgment-day/
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 02 Nov, 2012 14:08
Fred is getting around!! And he does love making those small films.
If you didnt get the chance to taste the Natasha that was brewed at Fanø (it was kegs only) the same recipe was brewed at Hoppin' Frog, VERY limited of cause and in bottles, you will be able to find it at the best beer shops and bars all over Europe shortly.
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 29 Apr, 2012 15:10
We will of cause be there, the largest stand of the festival ++Uncommon, Hoppin' Frog and Evil Twin will have their own
And the brewers, yes yes them too.
Here is the list:Beachwood
- Kilgore Stout and Knuchlehead Red both on draft.......of cause....Cigar City
- On draft will be Maduro, Jai Alai, Dos Oeste Cedar wood, Church on a hill and bottles.....some amazing stuff Auld Allicance, Marshal Zhukov, Kalevipoeg, Jose Marti French Oak, El Murcielogo, Dos Costas Oeste and yessssss alll of them (almost!!) Cedar, Lemon and Grapefruit.Evil Twin
- Even More Jesus, Imperial Biscotti Break, Kiwi Imperial Pils, Mad Dog PA, PHAT Porter, Yin&Yang, Low Life Pilsner, Sour BA 1, Sour BA 2, Über Tart..........on draft, single batches, test brews, world premiers...........etcetcetcetcetcetc....!!!! Farmers Cabinet
- Everlasting Bright, Exercise One, Streakin round the campfire at midnight, Marry me in Goslar, American Nightmare, Heart & Soul, Layover in Berlin, No Love Lost, New Dawn Fades, Wabash Cannonball.......shit fuckkkkkkkk.Hoppin' Frog
- BORIS, Mean Manalishi, Belgian Double IPA, Outta Kilter, Hoppin to Heaven IPA........alll as fresh as it gets and of cause on drafffftttttttt. Fred is not big but he is loud......you will find him!!Jolly Pumpkin
- Maracaibo Especial, Madrugada Obscura.......Jolly Pumpkin the very very very first time on draft in Europe.Port Brewing/ Lost Abbey
- Avant Garde, Judgement Day, Mongo, Red Barn, Shark Attack, Ten Commandments, Wipeout, Coffee Serpents Stout, Port Pilz, Red Poppy......draftttttttttttttttt.Uncommon
- American special bitter (brewed one time years back, raaarrrreeeeeeee and amazing!!!!), Siamese twin, Baltic porter, Golden state, Bacon brown.....look for the safari helmet, it got lost during GABF but hopefully it has founds it way to Copenhagen! Westbrook
- Covert Hops, Farmhouse IPA, Lichtenhainer, Mexican Coffee Cake, Mourvedre BA Quard...........yeah we know those you havent had before!!!!!
Some you have seen before, but most of those never on draft, right?
See you in Copenhagen it will be an amazing couple of days!!!!!
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 22 Jan, 2012 13:46
A SUPER SUPER SUPER dinner and evening at BETA
Great beer, Excellent food and Amazing company!!!!!
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 17 Jan, 2012 23:01
The Raspberry fields (in the background).
The Raspberry docs.
The hardworking kids.
The very very first taste!!
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 15 Jan, 2012 23:07
.....everything is set regarding Sour & Bitter, most tickets are actually already pre-booked but there are still a few available.
Looking forward seeing as many of you as possible.
If you can read it (which we cant) pick up the pdf's at www.drikkeriget.dk
2012Posted by Henrik Boes Brølling 01 Jan, 2012 22:46Så er det nu!
Pris+tid+sted er på plads.
900kr for øl go mad (5 retter)+Fredag d. 20 januar kl. 18.30+Vesterbrotorv 1-3,3 sal, 8000 Århus C.
Øl+mad skal stadigt diskuteres på plads, vi lover at det bliver en oplevelse og en god en.
BETA's arrangementer bliver normalt meget hurtigt udsolgte, så hvis det skal være gælder det om at få reserveret i en fart.
Reserver en plads gennem Drikkeriget eller direkte til BETA (http://www.betabeta.dk